»

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Persian

I had an internal dialog if I should post this story or not but it's part of the dynamics in my single life and dating experiences. In one of my first posts, I'd shared about an [one-date] experience with a younger men/boy. I also expressed on several occasions to have a very strong dating preference for brothers. I vouched never to date younger again; and never to date other then brothers. My Maman always tells me: never say never.

Last year May I met an young attorney via a business associate. At that point I was not dating, or even remotely interested in dating. I could not ignore that this attorney was stunning; intelligent; sweet but I wasn't interested and focused on other priorities. He gave me his business card, we spoke a couple of times and exchanged some emails but lost contact. On Wednesday, I bumped into him again while I was in Maryland for a meeting. We couldn't stop smiling, and hugging- it was so good to see him. He's still breathtaking gorgeous, charming, and so extremely sweet that I cannot believe I ever lost contact with him. There was this older lady that watched us sitting on a bench talking; she came over to tell us she loves to see a young couple in love. Of course I blushed, and had no clue where to look. Persian [the attorney] smiled from ear to ear, and told the lady that we were very much in love. After she left Persian looked me deep in my eyes and said: "It's Karma, now we have to fall in love". I looked at him, and it suddenly strikes me what a wonderful man he is. Everything is against all odds - if I have to take my my dating preference in consideration:

  1. He's Persian and not African American- my dating preference;
  2. He's one year younger then me;
  3. He has a lean body type and I normally prefer large or men with some extra pounds

I'm pretty guarded, and very shy around men but holding him and being hold by him felt incredible. He made me melt even more then Lion. He held my hand, and surprisingly I allowed him to do so. He said: "You never left my heart, my thoughts and you're even more breathtaking then in the last dream I had of you". Normally I would bitch that "I did not give you permission to do that", but for some reason he made me speechless. He has this fresh scent, and beautiful brown eyes [with the longest eye lashes you can imagine] so wide open that they provide a mirror to his soul. Talking to him is as easy as with King. Oh, Gosh King... I cannot think of him now. Persian and I talked for hours and we both lost track of time. I rescheduled my appointments for the day and he took the afternoon off. We talked and held hands until 7 PM.

When we had to go home, we both felt shy and awkward. Then he said: "I think we should honor the old lady". Before I could respond he KISSED me so tender and soft that I almost fainted. We kissed. KISSED. You might think: Ah, so what??!! I don't kiss on the first date, that only happened once. He does not meet my dating preferences but totally swept me off my feet. I mean TOTALLY. And now I'm confused. Where is this going?????????? What about King? What about my growing interest in DD? I'm relocating to CA; just finalized the details. How is an infatuation for Persian effecting my projected plans. It's absurd.

This is why I hesitate to publish this but if I don't, there will be a gap in the dating and life story of Angry Asian cookie. He gave me his business card again;wrote down his number and told me to call/email him this weekend. I'm sitting here staring at his card- should I call him or not. Should I, Should I ... oh, what should I do...

My Maman advised me to call him, so did my brother. It's midnight here, I mailed and text King; text DD and I'm sitting here pondering with total confusion about Persian. Beautiful and so sweet tasting Persian. What should I do........Maybe I should call Shabooty to ask him for advise; he might even know him.

Huggzz Dahlings

angryasiancookie.in.dc@gmail.com

1 comments:

Simon Jester said...

What about white, old, married guys from Idaho?

Once you've had a WOMG (fi), you never go back!