»

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Signs of Love Making


I've been twisted between feelings (emotions) and thoughts (rational) for a while.  Those of you who've been regular readers of my blog, know by now I have developed strong feelings for King. Via Blogcatalog I became acquainted with DD. Although we've never physical met, we have great conversations and we are creatively collaborating on a new writing project.  On my birthday - April 8Th. All my friends had spoiled me to death, my brother threw me a surprise birthday bash, he invited the needy children in a close by community, and we donated money to my favorite charity, In addition my Maman flew over, that was a huge birthday present.  Both DD and King were thoughtful enough to acknowledge my birthday and it made me smile. Persian and I met a couple of times, and I feel so connected to him.
As Fitness Guru once said Angry Asian Cookie: you are a man in a woman's body - you treat man as man would treat a woman.  And he might be true, I am falling for three man at the same time. But I must admit if I encounter all the rational reasons and make an analysis [as if you can calculate love] this would be the outcome
ParametersKing PersianDD
Age good match 38 vs 2928 vs 29 not sure if it work43 vs  29
Astrology SignLEO [July Leo]LEO [July Leo]  (same b-day as LION!!)Libra (possible mis-match?)
DistanceDC-CADCDC-CA
CommunicationSmooth-Easy-Fun-Sexy Smooth-Easy-Fun-SexySmooth, fun sexy  but with minor restrictions
ChemistryWOWWOWNot Sure
Intellectual compatibilityAmazingAmazingGood
Chivalry Very Masculine  Charming MasculineCharming and Thoughtful
Parent SkillsMind blowingn/agood parent
CreativityVery much and focusedin his job and @volleyball Very much and inspiring
initiationsomewhat slow unless he feels he can come to the rescue or I'm endangeredEach dayvery thoughtful
I know deep in my heart that Libra's and me don't work in the long run. I also know that a man should be willing to participate in Vlindertjes life. Creativity is an essential part of my life, which make King and DD a much better choice then Persian. For now and developing a relationship Persian has the best opportunity to come closer to my heart- he lives close by. King is somewhat laid back and leaves the communication initiative to me unless he feels he can be the protector or when he feels DD and I talk too frequently for his taste.  Although it's too early to make a definite choice, I feel I cannot continue with these mixed feelings. I like all of them for different or similar reasons. Deep in my heart I hoped that King and I would have hit it off already and if we had, nor DD or Persian would even had a chance. So there's something that's holding me back.  Persian is relatively young - at least younger then my usual preference date.  I've onl dated African American men before I met Persian, but that is not an issue for me anymore. If I would fall for Persian then he and I would have to deal with a long distance relationship because I'm in the process of moving to CA. 
I never met DD in real life, and my experience with online dating is not that great. In fact it has been an disaster.  King has close relationships with his family, in fact his brother lives next doors and so does him Mom, No chance in hell that he will ever move from there. King also has a list of admirers and in his occupation he is/will facing a lot of temptations. Everyone knows that in the entertainment world marriage and relationships end as fast and easy as a google search lol.  I also know he has traditional and very conservative ideas about relationships which are quite reassuring. 
All the signs are out there. it's a matter of doing the math and go with my guts. i cannot continue to be shattered all over the place. It's unfair to them, to me  and I'm ready to answer to the Signs of Love Making.  
If anyone has any tips to make my decision easier ??????

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you write 'persian' like you're the screen writer for 300.
lol