»

Monday, April 21, 2008

Back into the KINGdom

The Tornado not only hit in our area, but it also hit me like lightning when I text King about the tornado. he immediately called with a sincere concern in his voice.
The entire night King and I spoke - actually it was him reassuring me that everything was going to be alright. When Vlindertje and I finally fell asleep, I later on saw that he had not hang up the phone until minutes later. This morning 7:00 am EST, he checked in on me again. He confirmed he listened to my breathing until he was sure I was fast asleep before he hang up. We text messaged during the day. But the highlight of my King experience was when we spoke for 2 hours about us. The intensity and the purest connection we both acknowledged and felt, is amazing. Have you ever met a person who can finish your sentences because your minds are similarly configured? Have you ever met a person who can close his eyes or not physically see you, and tell you exactly what the expression is on your face when he talks to you without words? Have you ever met a person who, wants to built castles and dreams with you for the sake of the future without dwelling in the past? I have, and that instant moment, I knew what I knew deep in my heart for months - King is my soul mate. I was scared and that distracted me from what was staring at me from the day we met: a beautiful, creative and loving soul who understands my desires and weaknesses because he recognized them in himself. A soul who can search and reach beyond the means of believe because he'll create what he wants to be created. A person who is true to his values regardless what the world requires of him.


I'm back on track to my KINGdom, and I'm planning to stay there 'till eternity....






Hugzzz Dahlings,


angryasiancookie.in.dc@gmail.com

1 comments:

Muze said...

wow. he sounds wonderful.

it is a great thing when one finally finds their king.


very nice blog.