»

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dragon Confessions

Last night I was invited to a social event in one of DC's hottest places to be www.dragonconfessions.com.

Erwin is the sweetest and a very talented young man. There was a DJ present ; a fantastic fashion show and I had invited one of my friends who I have been working with professionally www.jezign.com. In the confession booth I made some unbelievable confession - I had so much fun with Rafael who was the MC/ camera coordinator. i stick-ed to the virgin cocktails and they were absolutely delicious.  While partying I had a manicure and my eyes done - I thought I deserved it after such a long and draining day. I had no chance to change my outfit for the party so I was pretty casual but wearing my sexy white boots. Of course I couldn't walk on them but hey who cares .. lol
Both King and DD were texting back and forth about the event and it felt good that they were supportive about my plans for that evening.  King is opening up so much that it makes my heart sing. I'm wrapping up in DC and it feels good that I have a future in CA and maybe with King
I was gushing over King with Fitness Guru when he told me again I was playing the field. I was shocked he still perceived me as a player. His perception is founded on the fact that we went out and after that I wasn't really interested in pursuing a relationship with him. He couldn't be further away from the truth. In his opinion I like being single and want to have bites of several cookies. Maintaining a friendship after assessing you and an individual are not compatible is in my dictionary not playing a field. The option of a relationship is closed, but I don't see why we cannot be friends. Having many friends who have some what of a crush on me, this is not a exception. Does that make me a player? I don't think so.
As a matter of fact, ever since I've been in love with King I don't like to be single because I now know what it is to miss a companion when he's not around. And I miss him when we don't speak with each other. I'm planning to see him for a weekend, it would do both of us good. We haven't seen each other since the end of January. I also want to visit and hang out with DD
I have to confess that I do enjoy DD's conversations but I'm committed to King and the sense of belonging is strong. I don't get tempted to explore DD further then what we have now but I know he's mature enough to handle that unlike other's...

0 comments: