»

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Birthday Count Down


Hey.. any plans for your birthday? My Virgo friend asked me today if I want to have dinner for my birthday. Birthday.. Birthday???! I completely forgot about my birthday. My new assignments, my other obligations, Ton, DD and King have been on my mind. Not so long after Virgo's call, Caribbean catched up with me:


Caribbean: Angry Asian Cookie, what are you doing on Tuesday?
Angry Asian Cookie: Not sure yet Caribbean. What's up on Tuesday?
Caribbean: isn't that your birthday?
Angry Asian Cookie: Ahhhhh.. it is on Tuesday... Not sure yet, maybe I'll take Vlindertje out. To be quite frank, I haven't given it a thought yet - you are the second person asking me this..but I squashed it away.
Caribbean: Let's go out for dinner.

Angry Asian Cookie: Let's discuss that later tonight
Camy: Snookie, I was looking into flying over to DC and spend some time with you on your birthday.
Angry Asian Cookie: oh, that's so thoughtful of you. I'm not sure yet what I'll do. But I'll let you know. Don't book a flight yet, ok Camy?



Dr. H: Paris, Boston, Amsterdam where do you want to go to on your birthday?
Angry Asian Cookie: don't know Pansje. I might want to spend it at home or ask Maman to fly over
Dr. H.: it's your birthday Papillion. I'll call you tomorrow for your final thoughts.


Besides Vlindertje and Maman, I would want to spend time with King on my birthday. Great to hear that my friends want to spend time with me, but I want to be with King. Tonight I'm flying to Milan, to meet Ton and his man for a crash visit. I'll be back for my birthday, and continue to post on this blog while I'm in Milan. King doesn't call/text and email me that frequently anymore. The distance is becoming an issue for him. In addition: our last conversation regarding DD, also made him shy away a bit. Leo's in general don't like to be teased with the thought of other players in the room. They insist and demand full attention and here's the thing: I long to provide him my full and focused attention however everyone knows when you do, you become less attractive to the guy because the hunt is not as challenging anymore; why are men so complicated??!!


Hugzzz Dahlings,


angryasiancookie.in.dc@gmail.com

0 comments: