»

Monday, March 31, 2008

Jealousy

I spoke with Camy, one of my closest friends [see my first post on this blog] We catched up and spoke abit about the recession in the US. He told me CA has a deficit of over 4 million, and then adviced me not to relocate to CA... I had to give it a thought. And when I did, my phone rang and my new acquaintance DD was on the other line. DD lives in LA and is person who can hold an engaging conversation; he's interesting; intelligent; creative; funny and has the talent to actually listen to me and my verbal diarrhea. Actually I like him, our conversations last for hours without getting bored. Why are the cutiest men, in CA???? He invited me to visit him in LA and I might do that to be honest with you.

When I spoke to King last night and we spoke about his movie career, it crossed my mind to introduce him to DD. I heard this little voice telling me; You play with fire but Aries girl here decided not to listen to her inner voice. King was interested in DD's background, and then asked me: Do you think he'll be jealous of me? And it put a little smile on my face.. I responded with: Of course he will darling, who wouldn't you're sooo sexy. Remember, a Leo needs the admiration and Aries love to stroke a Leo's ego and purrr. He started to laugh out loud and my heart was jumping up and down again. He has a wonderful smile. After we hang up, I felt so good about our conversation, First and foremost because he, and I are so much on the same page regarding relationships. It's amazing everytime again..We're both not in a rush but at the same time we are..

This morning I text DD because he crossed my mind, and it was a bit odd because I almost felt as if I was cheating on King. He and King do have much commodities occupation wise, and creative aspects; their passions and so on. And DD is a good listener. Am I playing with fire? I know King would not be amused if I would have intense conversations with DD. Still, I like DD and to me there's nothing wrong with that.






Hugzzz Dahlings,


angryasiancookie.in.dc@gmail.com

0 comments: