»

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Heat is On

Did you notice the change of weather? Spring is in the Air! Spring is my favorite season for several reasons: the trees are blossoming; the air is filled with the sweet fragrance of the wild flowers and the sun; and people smile more often.


On occasion I wonder if the change of seasons make men's hormones change gears along with the change of seasons. For example:

7:35 AM
1. Walking down the street, a man asked me how I'm doing; I respond friendly and another business card is provided with a request if I want to join the individual for dinner. I decline and the individual still insist on taking me out for dinner. I refused again; the individual starts to sing me a song and embarrass me in front of the public. I walk into the closest breakfast bar and lock myself up until the coast is clear.

8:14 AM
On the phone with associate whom I have known for several years without ever one hint of romantic expressions. Individual starts whisper that he woke up thinking of me and was wondering if he could join me to Paris next time and have a romantic walk along the Seine.
Luckily for me after reminding him that I never mix professional and personal life, he stops hinting about an romantic rendezvous and gets grumpy.


10:22 AM
Receive an email message from an individual I haven't spoken with for a year. He asked me if we can catch up soon. In addition he hopes I'm still available. Individual is normally very guarded...

12: 09 PM

Start Belly Dance Work out after eating my salade. King sent text, telling me that today I'm the sweetest mama and his princess. He remembers how his hands fits the curves of my waist and how his thoughts of me curves his mind. King is very expressive but not that explicit via text. I wonder what triggered him to sent me the text. I did like it!


3:54 PM
Friend sent me a raunchy ecard via Facebook with two people having intercourse on top of two M&M letting me know he was thinking to try that out with his girlfriend, asking me for advise regarding the temperature in the house and the melting point of M&M's. He continues into the details, which made me decide to delete the post

4:11 PM
Dr. H. calls, asking me if I can fly to NY to cheer up one of his Ivy League buddies who needs a hot woman on his arms for a social function since his wife suffers from a diagnosed social disorder of verbal diarrhea hence his inability of bringing her to this occasion. After 30 minutes of listening how terrible the budd's life is, I tell my brother I will give Ivy League a call. I call Ivy League and he picks up the phone - we casually talk before I hit the chaperon issue when he starts crying. His blurbs sound like: cold nights... she only wants to talk... lonely... talks about negatively about his parents and their sex life in public ... how he gets a h.... even when he thinks of his..... mother... Ok, that's the moment I drop the phone out of my hands and ask him if he could repeat himself. Yes, he tells me that he even fantasize about his mom.... Ivy League tells me, I don't have to worry about a dress; f I could wear one of his mom's favorite dresses to the Gala ball that night. This is the point where I tell him we're off. I wonder if the wife knows about the Oedipus complex. I call my brother and inform him about my decision. He's in shock.


6:30 PM
Call from the person who by accident received my text with personal picture that was intended to hit King's mail box. He asks me if I would consider to have drink with him, because it's such a wonderful evening. I not only told him no, I asked him not to call me again. Gosh, major embarrassment.

7:00 PM
Pick up Vlindertje from dance class, one of the dad's casually talks with me and then asks if we can do a play date next week in Olive and Garden. I frown and tell him that's not a place where children can play and have fun. He agrees and says that the playdate would be for him and me.....

8:00 PM Back home from work out. After Vlindertje has gone to bed, I take a bath and reflect on my day and wonder.... what was going on with all these men today????????? Was the heat on???????? Is it the Spring that impacts the hormones??? Although Spring is my favorite season, I do hope this will not continue all Spring.



.





Hugzzz Dahlings,


angryasiancookie.in.dc@gmail.com

0 comments: