»

Friday, September 26, 2008

Underaged part II

Ok, I had that conversation with the individual about the text messages and his responses. So he showed me his text responses to his cousin. I must say that in the context it cleared my conscience somewhat. Then he said he would call the parents to inform them that the  girl text him so often. In addition he would talk to the girl and explain to her why it's inappropriate to have that type and frequency of text.  

Second scenario follow up:  individual cleared up the air by explaining the situation of the ex who's not an ex.  He's  the kind of person who would offer a shoulder to cry on so I guess after they were together seven years ago, they stayed friends and they are randomly having conversations about her current situation. Well,  we'll see what will happen. 

I heard from an astrologist that mercury is on his rebound, that indicates that we are reflecting more on our past and current relationships.  That made more sense to me why I've been so critical the last two days :( ....


Anyone noticed that they were evaluating or assessing current and past relationships last two days? 



Hugzzz Dahlings,


angryasiancookie.in.dc@gmail.com

0 comments: