»

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor day weekend

My Maman passed last week and unexpectedly I became the new mother of her baby M.
 M. is four years old, and flew to the US on Friday. She's adorable but doesn't understand a word English.  So far so good, I miss my Maman more than I can express but having  M. here makes up a lot of my sadness and pain.  This weekend I had a back to school BBQ to attend.  Bud had other plans, so I decide to invite one of my best friends to join me. The host was my former PI at my grant via Howard University.  It started at 4 PM but G picked me up at 7:45 PM and I was pissed about that. On top of that we got stuck in traffic and when I called  the host at 9 PM the BBQ was already over. Although I was livid with my friend G. we still managed to have a good time eating ice cream and have dinner at a new restaurant in Montgomery County. 

Next day M., Vlindertje and I went for a stroll and at night Bud and I  had dinner at a Jamaican restaurant. The next day Bud and I attended a cool B-day party and a BBQ and had Jamaican food again. It seems that the time is too short when Bud and I hang out. 
Today we'll hang out again with the babies lol and I do hope you have a great time today as well. 

Hugzzz Dahlings,


angryasiancookie.in.dc@gmail.com

1 comments:

shabooty said...

hey um long time